Women, especially those who identify as women who have attained the highest levels of academic brilliance and demonstrated promise of distinction in their disciplines, are given Selected Professions Fellowships by AAUW.
Both Focus Professions Group and Science and Technology Group women may submit applications.
Particular Professions The following master’s programs are eligible for fellowships: architecture, computer and information sciences, engineering, and mathematics and statistics.
Other scholarships that provide full scholarships and monthly stipends are available in the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Canada. Here are some recommendations that you ought to look into:
Full Scholarships and a $10,000 yearly stipend are offered by the University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in the United States for 2022.
Full Scholarships and yearly stipends of €12,444 are available through the 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for study in Germany.
University of Maine is offering full scholarships and $23,000 yearly stipends for those who want to study there in 2022.
- Host Country: USA
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: U.S. Citizens | U.S. Residents
- Reward: Full Scholarship | $20,000 grant
- Deadline: December 1, 2022
Scholarship Alerts: Click HERE to sign up for WhatsApp Scholarship Alerts.
AAUW advises candidates interested in financing to take into account the qualifying requirements for Career Development Grants. These grants can be used to pay for bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, certification programs, technical school, and other master’s degrees.
Particular Professions Women who intend to enroll full-time in one of the selected degree programs where women’s involvement has historically been low during the fellowship year at authorized U.S. schools are given fellowships.
The following fields of study and master’s degrees are eligible for financing under the fellowship program:
Information and computer science (MS).
Engineering (ME, MS).
To be considered for the award, you must:
- Be a woman or be identify as woman
- Be citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have achieved high standards of academic excellence and show promise of distinction in your field
- Be full-time students at an accredited U.S. institution during the fellowship year
- Pursue a course of study in the United States over the full academic year
- Not be previous recipients of any AAUW national fellowship or grant
Duration and Reward
- The Program will last for a year from July 1, 2023–June 30, 2024
- The scholarship program is fully funded with $20,000 grants
- The program will cover Educational expenses, Living expenses, Dependent child care, Travel to professional meetings, conferences or seminars that does not exceed 10% of the fellowship total
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- 3 Recommendation Letter
- at least one must be from a professor under whom you have studied recently
- at least one dean’s letter (for medical students only)
- Academics Transcripts
- transcripts of postsecondary academic work
- 10-12 reproductions demonstrating a range of the applicant’s design projects no larger than 8×10” in size (for architecture students only)
- sample (limited to 15 pages) displaying your abilities in legal writing (for law students only)
Method of Application
Applicants can only apply for one AAUW award per year. Priority is given to women who do not already hold a master’s or first professional degree.
Notification of decisions will be emailed to all applicants by April 15, 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should apply with the link below