Young students and recent graduates are encouraged to submit an application for the KPMG Canada Internship Program in 2022, which is being offered by KPMG International, one of the Big Four accounting companies and a global professional services network.
You will have the chance to work across sectors, member firms, and countries as an undergraduate or graduate student at KPMG, where you may use your passions, goals, and perspectives to build a fulfilling career.
Other scholarships that provide full scholarships and monthly stipends are available in the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Canada. Here are some recommendations that you ought to look into:
Full Scholarships and a $10,000 yearly stipend are offered by the University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in the United States for 2022.
Full Scholarships and yearly stipends of €12,444 are available through the 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for study in Germany.
University of Maine is offering full scholarships and $23,000 yearly stipends for those who want to study there in 2022.
- Host Country: Canada
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Fully Paid | Other employee benefits
- Deadline: Not Specified
International applicants can now apply for the KPMG Internship in Canada 2023, which will provide graduates with an incredible opportunity. KPMG Canada is also a proud equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
KPMG’s Fall recruitment opportunities for 2023 is now available; undergraduates and graduates are encouraged to apply for this fantastic opportunity where you will gain valuable knowledge of this world-class institution, skills, and network with other interns from other countries in a short period of time.
To be considered for this internship, you must have:
- Strong relationship-building skills to interact with clients, colleagues, and the wider community.
- Ability to provide crucial consultation, analysis, and recommendations on a broad range of projects in a deadline drive environment with ambiguity.
- A commitment to continual learning – developing new skills, taking on new responsibilities and broadening your knowledge through research.
- Effectively work as part of a project team, and communicate findings of analysis, key implications, and recommendations in written and verbal formats.
Internship Location and Areas
The KPMG internship in Canada will be offered in these Cities of Canada:
- Greater Toronto Area
- Greater Montreal Area
- Regions East
- Regions West
- Greater Vancouver Area
- Audit and Canadian Tax
- Audit and KPMG Enterprise
- Campus Programmes
- KPMG Enterprise
Method of Application
There is no fixed deadline as each position has a different deadline, hence you will need to apply for an appropriate role before the application deadline.
Use the link below to apply for your desired job opening.