Study in United states: 2022 Scholarships at Florida State University for Graduate Students
In order to pursue a postgraduate Masters or PhD degree at the institution, Florida State University is now accepting applications from qualified and eligible local and foreign students.
The Florida State University Scholarship will offer up to a $29,000 yearly stipend in addition to paying the entire tuition for chosen applicants.
The scholarships are given out as graduate assistantships, which come with competitive stipends, tuition reimbursements, and student health insurance. They can be awarded as research assistantships, teaching assistantships, or both.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2023 National Taiwan University for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $12,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 Government of Japan MEXT Scholarship at Asia Pacific University for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $12,724 annual stipends
- University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $20,365 annual stipends
Candidates who are competent and eager to study in the United States of America can now submit an application to Florida State University.
The institution provides graduate assistantships that come with attractive stipends, tuition reimbursements, and student health insurance. These assistantships might be in the form of research assistantships or teaching assistantships.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree in an allied field from an accredited college or university;
- Fulfil the requirements for the baccalaureate degree or its equivalent.
- Hold an undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher;
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will cover the full costs of study which includes competitive stipends, tuition waivers, and student health care coverage.
- Students are awarded with a stipend of $26,000 (Masters applicants) and $29,000 (PhD applicants).
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- A baccalaureate degree transcript
- An undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher
- A minimum revised GRE percentile of at least 48% on the verbal portion and 75% on the quantitative portion of the test. (GRE is currently being waived!)
- Three letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the student’s work and background;
- A personal statement of professional goals; and
- Proof of English Proficiency
Method of Application
Step 1: Submit Your Application
Step 2: Receive Email Invite to Status Page
Step 3: Complete your Application: the Status Page
Once you have decided on a desired start term and program, complete and submit your application online by clicking the button below.